Determine if Arrowsmith is right for your student
- Definition of a Learning Dysfunction
- Online assessment
- Submit a completed application form and registration fees to the school office.
- The school office will review the application forms to verify that all information has been submitted.
- A parent and student interview will be set up with the Arrowsmith Director. The parents and student will be interviewed.
- After the family interview, a student screening process will take place.
- The student will need to attend up to two full days in the Arrowsmith classroom.
- Arrowsmith teachers will screen the student candidate
- The School office will notify the parents if the applicant is/is not a candidate for the Arrowsmith Program at Heritage Christian Academy.
If your child has been accepted into the Arrowsmith Program at Heritage Christian Academy, the $4,500 Arrowsmith Administrative Fee will be cashed and the testing will be scheduled in the summer (June-August).